An innovative hands-on approach to an all rounded pre-school education.
Our curriculum incorporates the Montessori method with the enrichment programs in an conducive and creative learning environment.
- The Montessori Approach
- Focuses on maintaining the individuality of each child in the learning process. This method believes each child learns at his/her own pace and should not be rendered based upon comparing students to one another.
Jolly phonics is a comprehensive literacy program starting with the early phonics teaching which is then revised and extended with the teaching of grammar, spelling and punctuations.
Enrichment programs include:
- A project base approach on t hematic monthly themes.
- Young chef cookery classes
- Scrap booking using the 3’R’s (recycle, reuse, reduce)
- Eco gardening for all ages
- Art and Craft ( indoors/outdoors)
- Young Art’s theatre including speech and drama.
- Clay pottery
- Music & Movement
- A multi purpose play unit.
- Outdoor swimming pool/ water play activities.
- Sand and mud pit areas.
- Mini golf.
- Trampoline mini park.
Classes guided by the Montessori Approach.
- Playgroup – Our playgroup program aims to create a home-to- home environment transition to provide a warm, welcoming, secure and fun environment.
- Nursery One – A stepping stone to settling into a creative, hands on project approach, to allow the children to have freedom of choice with their activities.
- Nursery 2 – Our children will enjoy a fully balanced learning program, which includes the Jolly Phonics reading and writing program in preparation for their next step – i.e . kindergarten.
- Kindergarten One – children at this stage will learn and enjoy structured lesson planned programs, that will nurture them physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially .
- Kindergarten 2- We aim for our children to be independent, self motivated, having a wide range of worldly knowledge with an ability to move to the next level of formal mainstream education.
- An enhanced curriculum featuring
- Project base approach
- Scrap- booking using recycle materials
- Master chef cookery
- Indoor and outdoor art and craft
- Moral education role-play.
- Young Arts Theatre