Summary of Position
The position functions as tour & admission ambassador for the Anne Hill school campuses. The main scope of work
will be hosting campus tours for potential new students & parents, and this may include communicating with parents,
administering appointments, following up on visits & student enrolment and record keeping.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tours and communication with potential new parents
- Champion competition check reports & Anne Hill USP’s
- Drive campus tour scripts & follow ups
- Guest experience journey
- Knowledge of accreditations & curriculum
- Marketing planning 5 P’s (Place, product, price, promotion, personal)
- Targets, budget, forecast, statistics
- Handles pre & post experience for visits & tours
- Handles all aspects of guided school tours on campus & online
- Assists with planning visitors’ appointments
- Maintain effective working relationships within the internal (parent and teacher community)
- Delegates admissions team regarding student registration, records update, parents’ login ID administration
- Delegates administrative matters, database and star portal updates related to the admission function within the
- Functions as host and ambassador for the campus and assists during open house events
- Performs other duties that may be directed or requested by the Manager
- Able to temporarily cover duties of other team members during term breaks & transitions
- Is fully conversant with al health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the school is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by direct manager.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of local law.
Education and/or Experience
- University degree or equivalent education
- Experience in administration or sales is an advantage
- Background in education or hospitality related industry is preferred
- Experienced dealing with parents needs, being a parent is a advantage
Skills, Capabilities & Traits
- Fluent in Vietnamese and in English (written and spoken)
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-initiatives
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer oriented personality
- Excellent communicator