Summary of Position
The position functions as the Business Manager and Specialist for all related matter towards Sales, Admission,
Student Care & Administration within the operations division of AHE. Ensure that all the functions operate
successfully, in accordance with the standard of AHE and are delivered satisfactory & profitable. He/ She leads the
development of centre initiatives, and improvements for effective delivery of centre programmes and services. He/ She
also drives the development of frameworks and procedures to ensure quality teaching, curriculum development and
student well-being. He/ She also provides EAL support for both AHE and AHI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set targets & accountability on entire team.
- Works with his/ her team members to set development plans and succession journey for each individual.
- Actively participates in scheduling & enhancing guest experience for physical & virtual school tours.
- Update & communicate SOP’s & AHE brand standards.
- Online Enquiries Administration.
- Handles all sales related activities & matters.
- Events Planning.
- Student Registration.
- Emergency / Closure Communications
- Accounts for all purchasing related matters including uniforms, stationary & teaching material within the team.
- Phone Hotline Administration, daily Parents Communications management.
- Manage all purchases for AHE.
- Ensures that the team is advised of any urgent or pressing matters.
- Performs other duties that may be directed or requested by direct manager.
- Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of AHE is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by direct manager.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of local law.
- EAL support for AHE and AHI by providing students with English language skills of life-long value, specifically to
improve their communicative ability in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education.
- Experience in administration and teams management.
- Background in education or hospitality related industry is preferred.
Skills, Capabilities & Traits
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and spoken), additional language will be an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-initiatives.
- Sales driven.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Customer oriented personality.
- Excellent communicaton.