We are looking for a primary teacher who will join us for primary school in AY 2023-2024. He/She will be responsible for teaching a full range of subjects and conduct classroom activities that help students develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills. All in all, a primary teacher’s goal is to prepare our students for the next academic stage.
– An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialised educational subject e.g. PGCE or Bachelor of Education (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA only candidates will not be considered for the application)
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Strong general knowledge in various subject areas for primary school e.g. Mathematics, English, Science
– Past involvement in extra-curricular activities is a bonus
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Well-organised and committed
– Creative and energetic
– Strong moral values, work ethic and discipline
At AHI, we are committed to student safeguarding. All applicants will be subjected to rigorous employment checks in order to uphold our school community’s wellbeing. All successful candidates are also expected to understand and adhere to AHI’s Code of Conduct.