We are looking for a primary teacher who will join us for the next academic year 2019-2020. He/She will be responsible for teaching a full range of subjects and conduct classroom activities that help students develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills. All in all, a primary teacher’s goal is to prepare our students for the next academic stage.
– An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialised educational subject
– Three years proven experience in the education environment with supporting documents
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Strong general knowledge in various subject areas for primary school e.g. Mathematics, English, Science.
– Experience in teaching the IPC (International Primary Curriculum) Curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Well-organised and committed
– Creative and energetic
– Strong moral values, work ethic and discipline