- Provide direct care to students, including those with chronic conditions and disabilities that require care during the school day
- Oversee all health services within the school, including immunisation and health screenings
- Develop health-related aspects of emergency response plans
- Promote a healthy school environment through program development, communication, information management, and reporting.
- Assist with holistic policies and programmes within the school system
- Serve as a liaison between the school and families, doctors and staff on health-related matters
Job specifics will be discussed during the interview.
Interested? Please submit your application via the form on our website or through our HR email at email@example.com.
At AHI, we are committed to student safeguarding. All applicants are required to provide accurate, detailed and verifiable information about their employment history, including any aspects of their past or profile that could affect our reputation or the well-being of our community. All successful candidates are also expected to understand and adhere to AHI’s Code of Professional Conduct.