We’re currently looking for a passionate teaching assistant with eyes for detail. The person will be responsible for assisting the homeroom teacher in conducting classroom activities and other educational requirements.
– An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialised educational subject
– Past experience in teaching and the education environment is preferred
– Proficient in English (written & spoken)
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Well-organised and committed
At AHI, we are committed to student safeguarding. All applicants are required to provide accurate, detailed and verifiable information about their employment history, including any aspects of their past or profile that could affect our reputation or the well-being of our community. All successful candidates are also expected to understand and adhere to AHI’s Code of Professional Conduct.