At Anne Hill International School, several job opportunities present themselves throughout the year.
Please check out the available positions below, or send us an unsolicited application.
“Education is the soul of a society”, writer G.K. Chesterton once said.
At the moment the following positions are available:
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated preschool teacher who is responsible for creating learning experiences that will help nurture our students’ foundation.
-An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialized educational subject
–Two years proven experience in the education environment with supporting documents
-Fluent in English (written and spoken)
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are currently looking for a part-time/full-time Montessori Teacher who is responsible for providing a Montessori classroom/instruction program that supports the individual needs, abilities and personal potential of the students.
– Bachelor’s degree in education and Montessori trained and certified
– Previous experience in teaching in a Montessori setting is preferred
– Knowledge and skill in instructional principles, methods and techniques of Montessori program
We are looking for a primary teacher who will join us for the next academic year 2019-2020. He/She will be responsible for teaching a full range of subjects and conduct classroom activities that help students develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills. All in all, a primary teacher’s goal is to prepare our students for the next academic stage.
– An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialised educational subject
– Three years proven experience in the education environment with supporting documents
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Strong general knowledge in various subject areas for primary school e.g. Mathematics, English, Science.
– Experience in teaching the IPC (International Primary Curriculum) Curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Well-organised and committed
– Creative and energetic
– Strong moral values, work ethic and discipline