At Anne Hill International School, several job opportunities present themselves throughout the year.
Please check out the available positions below, or send us an unsolicited application.
“Education is the soul of a society”, writer G.K. Chesterton once said.
At the moment the following positions are available:
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated preschool teacher who is responsible for creating learning experiences that will help nurture our students’ foundation.
-An accredited Teaching degree or an accredited certificate in a specialized educational subject
–Two years proven experience in the education environment with supporting documents
-Fluent in English (written and spoken)
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are currently looking for a part-time/full-time Montessori Teacher who is responsible for providing a Montessori classroom/instruction program that supports the individual needs, abilities and personal potential of the students.
– Bachelor’s degree in education and Montessori trained and certified
– Previous experience in teaching in a Montessori setting is preferred
– Knowledge and skill in instructional principles, methods and techniques of Montessori program
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketing executive/events coordinator who will take the lead in executing all marketing events and activities for the school. He/she will be responsible for the successful implementation of various marketing campaigns.
– Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and spoken)
– Able to multi task in the performance of clerical work – filing work, document control, vendor sourcing
– Able to utilise media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, website, etc…
– Basic photography skills
– Understanding of design elements and editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)